Even as I lying in bed,
I think of you, while tears stream down my face.
Remembering the times when we actually had fun together.
Only to realize then, that its all in the past, all trashed and ruined.
Unconsciously, tears fill my eyes, and before long, I broke into small whimpers.
I tried to stop the tears, only to realize it was a futile effort.
Only to realize just how much things have changed.
How much i missed you...
How much i really wanted you...
Even if just for a second.
Just like a broken tap, the tears continuously trickle down.
I started to wonder...
Since when did I change so much?
Since when did things change so much?
Since when did you actually leave?
When was the last time I saw you?
When did i began to miss you so much?
Since when? When.. did I... I.. actually...
When did I change so much? Since when?