As the clock ticks, each second, each minute, each hour - it may just be another day to you, but it means more that that to me. It means a lot to me.
I looked at the clock, 11:50.
I start to feel nervous.
So nervous that I cant keep still.
12:00!! Well, I promised that I wanted to be the first to send you the "happy Birthday" message. But I just lost it there, I could not bring myself to click the 'send' button.
I was just... just so useless.
I woke up with a heavy head today. Falling sick, once again. :0
I don't care anymore. I don't want to care anymore.
I really hated you. 'Cuz if it weren't for you, I still be as cheerful as I used to be.
I cannot bring myself to hated/dislike you. I just cant.
To me... I just cant.
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... I hope that I'll be seeing you soon.